Hello and thank you for your interest in attending a Mother Goose on the Loose training workshop. For detailed description of the MGOL workshops, click here. For answers to Frequently Asked Questions click here.
Baltimore Workshop CEU and Core of Knowledge Hours Eligibility
- Childcare Providers (MSDE office of childcare Core of knowledge hours)
- 2 hours – Child development
- 2 hours – Community
- 2 hours – Curriculum
- Librarians (MSDE Divison of Library Development and Services)
- 6 Contact hours = .6 continuing education units
Step 1 of 2
The information below is ONLY for the Wednesday, September 30, 2015 Mother Goose on the Loose® workshop.
|Where?||Port Discovery Children’s Museum|
|35 Market Place, Baltimore, MD 21202|
|When?||Wednesday, Sept. 30, 2015, from 9 am – 4 pm|
|Cost?||$300 per person; Discounted price for multiple registrations|
Please fill out the registration form below (which is ONLY for the September 30, 2015 MGOL workshop in Baltimore) and you will be redirected to our payment information page. Thank you!
- How should I dress?
- Dress so that you can sit, stand, and walk around comfortably.
- Where should I park
- We will send an email to workshop participants with directions for free parking
- What are the lunch arrangements?
- There will be an hour for lunch. You can eat out at one of the many nearby restaurants or bring your own lunch.