June 7, 2014 – Full Day Mother Goose on the Loose Training at Simmons College in Boston
Consider signing up for the upcoming MGOL training workshop at Simmons College on June 7, 2014!
$195 (Simmons GSLIS Alumni Price $155)
June 4, 2014, 9:00am – 3:30pm – PDPs: 5
This one-day workshop teaches about early literacy and school readiness, explores scientific findings regarding child development, shows how to easily plan and present successful library programs for children under age three and their caregivers, and inspires participants to begin offering programs at their libraries.
- Understand the applied research on childhood brain development
- Experience a hands-on Mother Goose on the Loose session
- Master the structure and principles of Mother Goose on the Loose
- Learn how to create high quality early literacy programs
- Acquire techniques for engaging infants and toddlers
- Discovery new ways to educate and involve parents and caregivers
- Interact with colleagues to share knowledge and ideas.
For information and registration, email firstname.lastname@example.org, call (617) 521-2803, or visit http://alanis.simmons.edu/ceweb/workshop.php?id=36.