Mother Goose on the Loose is a research-based program that is easy to learn, easy to plan, fun for everyone and rich with school-readiness activities. It is built around activities that help children develop their brains by learning a whole set of skills while having fun in a safe environment.
Mother Goose on the Loose training options include:
- An all-day workshop with information about baby brain development and school readiness, as well as a hands-on Mother Goose on the Loose session. By the end of this workshop, participants should feel comfortable planning and running programs of their own.
- A two hour workshop or half-day MGOL workshop presented by Dr. Betsy Diamant-Cohen.
- Training for non-Spanish speakers who want to present MGOL in Spanish for their library families.
- Training for preschool or Sunday School teachers who want to incorporate Hebrew language rhymes and songs into their circle times.
- An additional section focusing on how MGOL can be adapted to accommodate children of differing abilities.
E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 443.928.3915 for more information.