Benefits for Children
Mother Goose on the Loose helps young children (infants to age 3) get ready for school by developing:
- A love for learning through nursery rhyme activities and music and music that will ensure their success throughout their school experiences
- Social and emotional skills such as taking turns, following directions, showing appreciation to others, developing confidence in themselves and playing with other children
- Fine and gross motor skills through fingerplays, dances and physical exercise
- Language skills by learning new words, singing songs, hearing sound patterns in words and understanding concepts such as “high” and “low”
- General knowledge about the world by identifying shapes, colors, and animals, etc.